13722 Detroit Street - Thornton, CO 80602
This Richmond Diana Model, built in 2002 has been completely renovated in the Summer of 2020. The home is over 4527 square feet with 5 Bedrooms and 5 bathrooms located in the highly sought after Cherrywood Park master planned community, and on the largest lot within the neighborhood at 1/3 of an acre and in a cul-de-sac. An all brick front home with oversized 3 car finished garage greats you as you pull up. As as you enter you will admire the all new grey washed hardwood floors, formal dinning room, vaulted formal office. As you continue through the formal foyer you enter the massive two story great room with all new stair casements and custom wrought iron banisters. A custom chandler adorns the massive two story gas fireplace with custom wood mantle. The kitchen has all new LG Double Ovens, Dishwasher and Microwave, New Cartier Granite Slab countertops, white Shaker Style cabinets with crown molding and custom subway tile backsplash. Large Laundry room with slab granite and laundry sink just right off the kitchen. The main floor Master boast with huge vaulted ceilings and giant master bath compete with dual vessel vanities, custom tile work throughout, custom shower and a giant glass block bathroom window. The basement has a large oversized wreck room, custom wrought iron banisters. A large bedroom with on-suite bathroom and custom tile floors and shower surround. This home has all new paint, carpet, new hardwood floors, slab granite, all new fixtures, new lighting throughout, new hardware, and central AC. A true masterpiece that has been updated for you to call Home.
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Gregory Greenhalge
Listing Status: Active Under Contract
Broker Office: MODUS Real Estate
Fireplaces: Forced Air
Baths Full: 3
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 1
Baths Half: 1
Garage Spaces: 3
Locale: CHERRYWOOD PARK
HOA Fee: $102
School District: Adams 12 5 Star Schl
Elementary School: Prairie Hills
Inclusions: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
Middle School: Rocky Top
High School: Horizon
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.